Before I can share how you can attract luxury clients through your branding, we need to understand what branding actually is! Here is a quick recap to refresh your memory…
What Branding Is:
- The impression you give to others
- How others perceive you and how you’re remembered
We then create this impression on others through our Visuals, Messaging and Content. These are the key areas I am going to walk you through in this episode. I also wanted to dive into a little bit about what Luxury actually means, so I found a few definitions for us to look at.
According to different places on the interwebs, Luxury is:
- A state of great comfort or elegance, especially when involving great expense
- An indulgence in something that provides pleasure, satisfaction, or ease
- Something that is pleasant to have or experience, but it is not necessary
So luxury clients are after more ease, comfort, pleasure, satisfaction and elegance – in ways that wouldn’t be classified as traditionally “necessary”. They are after their desires vs. “needs”.
It’s also extremely important to know your particular area of luxury – since not all luxury markets will look or talk the same. Someones vision of luxury could me flashy, glitzy, glamorous, braggadocios, overstated. While other’s version of luxury could be minimalistic, understated, natural, simple.
Get to know your unique version of luxury, and make all the next decisions based on that.
In the rest of the episode I take you through the following:
Creating Luxury Visuals through your:
- Design Style & Layout
Create Luxury Messaging & Content by:
- Knowing whats important to your luxury audience
- Focus on their actual desires and pain points
- Luxury market is not concerned with saving $ and getting a deal
- They would be more focused on saving time, energy, exclusivity and privacy
If you’re interested in branding yourself into the luxury marketing, come learn more about our design services at Girlboss Designer: https://girlbossdesigner.com/
Want to stay in the loop for all future Align & Amplify Podcast episodes?!
CLICK HERE to subscribe on Apple Podcasts!